What is insomnia?
If you have had multiple sleep problems in the past month, or if it has interfered with your daily routine, you should consider checking with your ENT specialist. In fact, in most cases, you just need to adjust your daily habits, doing exercise, maintain good sleep habits can help solve your sleep problems.
If you have the following symptoms, you may have insomnia
if you have three or more of the following events occurred within a week during the past month:
- Difficulty falling asleep.
- Feeling that the quality of sleep is not good.
- It is easy to wake up too early, or even wake up in the middle of the night and cannot fall asleep.
- Not falling asleep more than 30% of the time in bed.
- Still feeling sleepy when getting up and having difficulty concentrating during the day.
- It takes medicine to fall asleep.
- Sleep less than six hours.
- It takes thirty minutes or more to fall asleep.
- Frequent dreams during sleep, pain, difficulty breathing, too cold or too hot, or frequent waking up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet.